Website Name Change

General Information Posted by the Board Administrators and Forum Moderators.

Website Name Change

Postby magnum » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:00 pm

Hello Brothers,

There has been some concern voiced about the recent name change. We had to change the name because of some legal requirements arising from T's passing and probate demands. Yes, it was sudden, but we were given almost no time to make it happen. Frank I thought that doing an email blast with the girl of the month announcement would get the word to everyone. It would appear it wasn't as successful as we'd hoped. I am trying to go through the last couple of years of T's correspondence to get a list of email addresses for the brothers. I will use this list to send individual emails out. This is a pretty big undertaking so please have patience with me. Feel free to let your contacts from previous trips know about the website name change in case I happen to miss anyone in my mailer project.

Concern that we are closing down the villa has been voiced. No we are not - at least for the time being. If you really want to show your support, make those reservations and book those flights!! It has been a pretty slow year but booking up the villa will go along way in convincing Indiana to continue the business.

Cheers and stay horny my friends ....

Cliff
magnum
Management
Management

Re: Website Name Change

Postby magnum » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:18 pm

Hello again. It was brought to my attention that some of my wording in the above statement, "Concern that we are closing down the villa has been voiced. No we are not - at least for the time being." could be misconstrued. We are NOT planning on closing the villa.
magnum
Management
Management

Return to Announcements